Service by Area
Odakyu Free Wi-Fi
This service provides free internet connectivity for visitors to Japan who are sightseeing along the Odakyu Lines.
- Main facilities and areas where available
- · Odakyu Shinjuku Station
· Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center, Shinjuku
· Shinjuku Mylord
· Odakyu Department Store Shinjuku
· Odakyu HALC
Shinjuku Free Wi-Fi
As of April 1, 2016, a public LAN service called Shinjuku Free Wi-Fi is available in public spaces within Shinjuku.
- Major Shinjuku Free Wi-Fi facilities and areas
- Shinjuku Station North:
Moa 2nd Street South, Moa 4th Street South, next to Shinjuku ALTA, the East Exit taxi stand, Omoide Yokocho South, the West Exit underground taxi stand, next to the Isetan Main Building, the Shinjuku 3-chome intersection, next to Keio Department Store.
Shinjuku Station South:
Next to Keio Department Store, Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal (Busta Shinjuku), the Nishi-Shinjuku 1-chome intersection, next to Flags, the Southeast Exit plaza.
Major Free Wi-Fi & Tokyo facilities and areas
Free Wi-Fi is provided by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. It is available in tourism locations such as the Tokyo Metropolitan Government observatories and the Edo-Tokyo Museum. Once registered, you can also use affiliated Wi-Fi services such as at Tokyo subway stations.
- Major Free Wi-Fi & Tokyo facilities and areas
- Tokyo municipal parks, gardens, cultural facilities, government offices, near sightseeing information signs/digital displays
- Shinjuku Areas
- Things to Do
- Plan Your Visit
- Tour Packages and
Information Centers and